I. Payment Policy
To bring you the greatest online purchasing experiences at colocolo.vn, we give you the payment methods below so that you could choose easily your favourite method of payment:
- Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Make direct payment at the sales office of COLOCOLO Vietnam.
Note: Our company doesn’t accept online payments
1) Cash on Delivery – COD:
COD or Cash On Delivery, means making the payment when receiving the product. With this payment method, Customer could pay cash for delivery staff when receiving your ordered product. We accept the COD for all orders in Vietnam.
Note: Only apply for orders having value more than 10 million dongs. If the order has the value higher than 10 million dongs, the customer does kindly choose another method of payment.
2) Make direct payment at the sales office of COLOCOLO Vietnam:
The customer could come to the sales office of COLOCOLO Vietnam at the address: 135 Street 12, City Land Residence, Ward 10, Go Vap District, HCMC and meet directly our clerk to make payment.
At COLOCOLO website, after Customer chose the product and decided to purchase the product, at the site of providing delivery information, there will be a list of payment methods for you to choose.
II. Delivery Policy
1) Delivery Fees:
To bring you the greatest online purchasing experience, we provide the delivery policy in national below:
a/ For the urban areas of HCMC:
– Freeship for orders with the value more than 150.000 VND
– For the orders with the value under 150.000 VND: the charge is 20.000 VND
b/ For the rest:
– Freeship for orders with the value more than 250.000 VND
– For the orders with the value under 250.000 VND: the charge is 30.000 VND
2) Delivery Time:
The delivery time is counted when colocolo.vn confirmed that the order has been made successfully. The delivery time will be around 1-2 days (for the urban areas of HCMC) and 3-7 days for the others.
The cases below is out of the committed scope of COLOCOLO about delivering timely:
– Customers did not provide fully and genuinely the delivery address and contact information while making the order (as in “Delivery Information”).
– COLOCOLO had several times contacted the customer through phone, email but did not receive the response.
– The delivery time has been scheduled before with the customer but the customer could not ready to receive the delivery product when the time comes.
– COLOCOLO has delivered timely according to the time in “Delivery Information”, but the customer let the delivery staff wait for more than 10 minutes to receive the delivery product and all the COLOCOLO’s attempts in contacting customers were not successful.
– There are force majeure situations like natural disasters (including earthquake, typhoons, car crashes…), or the postponement of transportation in national or local, or physical issues with transport methods.